Storm Damage

If you've experienced storm damage to your home, please consider the following:

  • Siding / Window / Roof Damage:
    • If a contractor is going door to door, they are required to have a 'Solicitor's License' from the City of Otsego and must have it with them for presentation. You can call Wright County Sheriff's Department at their non-emergency number 763-682-1162 if they cannot produce it.
    • A Building Permit (PDF) must be applied for prior to repair work. (Download Adobe Reader to view and print this form)
    • When hiring someone to do the repair work on your home, please be sure and hire a Licensed Contractor (PDF).